Equipment Rentals and Water Transfer Services
As a stand-alone division of Keystone Clearwater Solutions, FieldForce Rentals, Services, & Sales, provides equipment rentals and water transfer services for the municipal, construction, manufacturing, and industrial sectors. Within our fleet, we carry Atlas Copco pumps, compressors, and generators available to rent or purchase.
In addition, FieldForce also carries temporary piping, filtration equipment, light plants, and heaters available to rent.
FieldForce can deploy rental equipment for bypass, dewatering, and other temporary pumping services throughout the Northeast United States.
Rely on FieldForce to deliver solutions for complex water management projects, including temporary pipeline, specialized filtration, and maintenance events.
Bypass & Dewatering Services include:
• Turn-Key Design & Installation
• Bypass Pumping
• Emergency Response
• Pumps & Equipment
• Specialized Filtration
• WaterForce®: Automation & Controls
Rental Pumps & Equipment include:
• Temporary Piping
• Tanks & Water Storage
• Filtration Equipment
• Light Plants
• Submersible Pumps
The FieldForce Mission is to become the partner of choice by continuously improving the level of service, safety, professionalism, quality, and commitment to environmental excellence and sustainability. We strive to consistently surpass our customers’ expectations and our performance.
The FieldForce Vision is to be most admired as best-in-class due to our people, professionalism, quality, and customer focus.
Our Core Values
- Safety – We do not compromise the lives and safety of our workforce; nor do we have risk-averse impacts on the environment.
- Integrity – We perform with the utmost sense of honor and ethics. We stand behind our products and service and maintain a commitment to excellence.
- Dedication – Our employees are dedicated, flexible, resilient, and always available to support our customers, co-workers, and neighbors.
- Motivated – Our company encourages success by recognizing individual, team, and company accomplishments and by promoting from within.
- Professional Service – Our service is a product of engineered solutions, standard operating procedures, and deployment of trained and experienced professionals, resulting in best-in-class performance.
- Responsible – We are responsible citizens, committed to our employees and stakeholders in the communities in which we live and work.
Frequently Asked Questions about FieldForce
With locations throughout the Mid-Atlantic (Hershey, State College, Canonsburg, Mansfield, and Hallstead, Pennsylvania and Triadelphia, West Virginia), FieldForce handles complex water and wastewater management pumping needs in Pennsylvania, Ohio, West Virginia, New York, Maryland, and New Jersey.
Yes! FieldForce is available 24/7/365 to source your equipment needs and will support you with equipment specifications, delivery, installation set-up, maintenance, and monitoring on-site if required. Need help? Call us at 888-426-2926 if you have an emergency that requires immediate support.
FieldForce is an authorized dealer for Atlas Copco Power Technique equipment (including bypass and dewatering pumps, commercial air compressors, and industrial generators) and is the exclusive distributor of Dominight solar LED light plants in the Northeast. In addition, we source Pioneer pumps and Cahill heating equipment.
41 Taylor Lane
Hallstead, PA 18822
385 Technology Drive
Triadelphia, WV 26059